Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello, again! (and pizza)

I can't believe it's been so long since I've had a chance to post! Wow, thanks for your patience. It's been a little busy, and then I've been recently visiting family in Ohio.

All the while, though, I've been collecting ideas, products, and recipes to tell you about.

One thing I did this summer was go to the Whole Foods Gluten Free Bakehouse (WFGFB) tour, with our local North Raleigh Celiac Support Group. You can read about our tour here on Zach's Gluten Free Raleigh blog.

Check out the following pics, I tried the WFGFB's pizza crusts, and they were wonderful! They're a thick crust that is soft and pliable. They told us they have "pizza fridays" at the bakehouse and make all the crusts by hand. What wonderful work they are doing for us over there!


1 comment:

  1. Whole Foods pizza crust is by far, my favorite gluten free crust and I have eaten a lot of gluten free pizza. They do such a great job with that product.

    ReplyDelete