Ok, get ready: this one's really hard!
- large package of tostadas from the Mexican Foods aisle at a regular grocery store.
- can of refried beans
- package of shredded cheese (or lettuce, tomato, guacamole, whatever)
- Open Tostada bag, remove tostada.
- Open can of beans, scoop out into a container (container optional, you could leave in the can)
- Spread beans onto tostadas with knife.
- Optional: sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Microwave approx. 1 minute, until beans are hot and/or cheese melts.
Voila! Instant lunch.
You could dress this up with some lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, or salsa. Or just eat plain. Soy cheese could be used. Vary however you like.
The bottom pic is the finished tostada, prep time: 3 mins, cook time: 1.5 mins. And the rest of my lunch--yogurt (0 min.), bag of carrots and dip (0 min., can be substituted with Hummus, which is probably healthier!).
Underground tip: Heluva Good makes some real good GF dip!