Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brownie Sundae Extraordinaire

One of my friends gave me a bag of Namaste Foods Brownie Mix (in the brown bag). That was really a cool gift.

But...what is a girl--who can't make enough time to go to the gym--going to do with an entire pan of brownies?

Get creative.

I made the brownies. They were
delicious. I couldn't eat them all myself, of course. So in order to solve this dilemma, I had a party! A few brownies were eaten, but mostly everyone at my party that night was busy destroying the nacho bean dip. So...now what?

Freeze them. Maybe give away?

A week or so ago, I met someone newly gluten free. To inspire and encourage her, I took her coffee cake, brownies, and a Whole Foods Bakehouse Cupcake I had laying around (long story).

That took me down to about 6 small brownies.
I can handle 6, probably, I thought.

We celiacs never get to order them in restaurants, so I never think of it. But--Eureka! It dawned on me--and here's a pic of my brownie sundae! It was pretty good!

Ingredients: Brownie, Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of carmel syrup.
Directions: Heat the brownie for about 15-20 seconds. Stack like the photo.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! And I love the leaf plate even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this wonderful blog.
    Greetings from Spain
    sonia Cortes

    ReplyDelete