Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taste of Thai Coconut Ginger Noodles, in the box

Here is a great standby quick dinner or lunch, on the go.  Taste of Thai Coconut Ginger Noodles.  I have been eating these on the road for years now.  At one point, all the varieties were Gluten Free, but I think this has changed, so be sure to read the box.
I have seen 4 flavors of these, but hands down, the Coconut Ginger Noodles is the best flavor.  What is great about this box is that all you need is a microwave, tap water, and sharp knife or scissors to open the seasoning packets.  It cooks right in the box.  

Pretty much, you could make this anywhere, I'd say even a boxcar, if you had those three things.  And a fork to stir/eat with.

and...voila!  These retail anywhere from 2.50-3.50.

Supplement with some carrot sticks or fresh grapes and you have a quick, easy meal on the go.  If you're really hungry, maybe even add a ziplock of Glutino GF pretzels or Envirokids Gorilla Munch.  Life is good, get out there and go live it!

2 comments:

  1. ok, ok, I realize that these kinds of boxed meals might be full of crap like sodium, msg and other additives. Unfortunately, if you're as busy as I am, you can't be perfect all the time and have to be a little pragmatic. I wouldn't necessarily suggest that people eat this stuff all the time...but it does get the job done in a pinch, and doesn't make me sick...that's all I'm thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily
    You don't have to make excuses for your emergency rations. I keep Thai Kitchen noodle packs at the studio. It's still better than starving or being glutened. Love the poll. :)

    ReplyDelete